Students are free to apply at any time and can expect timely communication from our staff and a quick admissions decision. Nonetheless, applying early helps ensure that we’ll have space for you, even during a busy summer program.
Eligibility and Prerequisites
- Open to both single and married men.
- Open to adult students of all ages, though the median age each year is generally in the mid-to-late 20′s.
- With few exceptions, candidates have an academic or professional degree, or the equivalent life experience.
- Shapell’s is designed for students who’ve made at least a basic commitment to Jewish observance or are highly motivated to fully experience an observant environment.
- The ability to read (although not necessarily understand) Hebrew is a prerequisite for the yeshiva program.
Your application will be complete once you’ve submitted the completed form, including:
- An essay
- Two letters of recommendation
- A digital photo
- A signed letter from a licensed physician attesting that that the student is in good physical and mental health and is able to fully participate in the program. The letter will include any health-related restrictions on any activities. The original letter must be presented upon arrival to campus.
- *An interview with a member of the faculty may be required.
If you have any questions about applications or finances, don’t hesitate to contact us
For the Executive Learning Program Application Form click here