Students are free to apply at any time and can expect timely communication from our staff and a quick admissions decision. Nonetheless, applying early helps ensure that we’ll have space for you, even during a busy summer program.
Eligibility and Prerequisites
- Open to both single and married men.
- Open to adult students of all ages, though the median age each year is generally in the mid-to-late 20′s.
- With few exceptions, candidates have an academic or professional degree, or the equivalent life experience.
- Shapell’s core program is designed for students who’ve made at least a basic commitment to Jewish observance. For students not yet observant, but who are motivated to fully experience an observant environment, we provide the Jack E. Gindi Pathways Plus program.
- The ability to read (although not necessarily understand) Hebrew is a prerequisite for the yeshiva program.
Your application will be complete once you’ve submitted the completed form, including:
- An essay
- Two letters of recommendation
- A digital photo
- A signed letter from a licensed physician attesting that that the student is in good physical and mental health and is able to fully participate in the program. The letter will include any health-related restrictions on any activities. The original letter must be presented upon arrival to campus.
- *An interview with a member of the faculty may be required.
If you have any questions about applications or finances, don’t hesitate to contact us
For the Executive Learning Program Application Form click here
If you have not yet applied for a MASA grant click here to check your eligibility and apply online